Content creation for your coaching business can feel like a full-time job.
But when done right, content can be the bread and butter of your biz. The thing that magnetizes your soulmate clients and leads to new inquiries and signups.
One of my favorite hacks to make content creation easier, faster, and more fun? Using content prompts that are aligned with your specific energetic design and gifts. Which is exactly what this post is about!
Scroll down to get three specific content prompts for coaches that are based on your Human Design Energy Type. Use these content prompts to get your creative juices flowing next time you need to create fresh content.
(P.S. Don’t know your HD Energy Type? Click here to get your chart.)
Soul-Aligned Content Prompts for Coaches
Content Prompts for Manifestor Coaches
1. Share a controversial opinion about your industry and then back up your stance. Don’t sugarcoat it! Tell it like it is (#sorrynotsorry).
2. Where are your people dimming their light? Why? Create a fiery post to help them reconnect to their power. Then tell them how they can work with you to deepen this connection.
3. Break the ice with 3-5 unexpected personal facts that no one would guess about you. What would most surprise your community to learn about you?
Content Prompts for Generator Coaches
1. Take your audience behind the scenes of your work. What do you do, why do you love it, and what does your day-to-day look like?
2. Share a step-by-step process that helps your soulmate client get a simple ‘win’. Take them from step A → Z.
3. Flaunt your street cred! What led you to become a coach in your field? Share your credentials, experience, and schooling (even if it’s from the “school of life”). What’s made you a master of your craft?
Content Prompts for Manifesting Generator Coaches
1. As an industry leader, what do you stand for, and what do you not stand for? Make a list of your principles.
2. Share some of your recent passions that are unrelated to your niche/business. What do you like about them and why? How do these things make you a better coach?
3. What should be a yes vs. what should be a no for your audience? Where are they wasting their time and energy, and where should they redirect it instead?
Content Prompts for Projector Coaches
1. Speak directly to your person: What do you see and know to be true about them? What’s the path they’re here to walk, and how can you support and guide them along that path?
2. Share 3 wisdoms about your industry. Things you’ve learned the hard way, seen a lot of your clients experience, or simply know in your soul to be true.
3. Share a system, process, or hack to help your soulmate client achieve one of their immediate goals in a more efficient way.
Content Prompts for Reflector Coaches
1. What’s out of balance in your industry? Highlight the shifts that need to happen to create more justice, harmony, and equality. (Remember: you don’t always need to give the ‘how’. Simply pointing out the imbalances is plenty).
2. Bring people together with a “virtual mixer” — a place or piece of content where your audience can introduce themselves and connect with other like-minded people.
3. Think of a recent client of yours. What was the missing puzzle piece for them? What did you tell them that blew their mind? Share it in a post.
Pssst. Want even more prompts based on your Human Design? Take a party gift. 👇